Your privacy is our priority
We at the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) always strive to protect the privacy of our customers and protect their personal information. In fact, we are committed to providing the highest levels of privacy through our commitment to privacy laws for which we manage, deal and protect your data that is collected, stored, used, shared or disclosed.
Protection of your privacy
To assist you with the personal data we hold about you, then you have the right as follows:
- To contact us immediately in the event that you believe that a person was able to obtain any confidential information related to your dealings with our company.
- If you receive a suspicious email or SMS requesting your personal details or account information, do not respond to it or click on any electronic link while please report the same to the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom).
- To protect your account and identity:
- The password is the primary key to access your account and personal information, so select a complicated password that is difficult for others to guess.
- Use letters, numbers and special characters [e.g. !, @ , # , $,? , ^ , &, * (,)] when setting your passwords.
- For your own protection, please change your password periodically and avoid reusing old passwords
- Not to share/disclose your login name and password with/to others.
- The Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) will never request your password-related information to access the electronic services, whether by calling, sending an email, text message, or messages through social media for which we ask our valued customers not to disclose this information under any circumstances.
To report an electronic fraud attempt
If you receive any suspicious emails, SMS messages or calls claiming to be from Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) asking you to disclose or update your confidential account information, let us know about the same by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at: 065005959.
Information we collect
We collect and use information for business purposes to provide better services to our users and to answer your inquiries, and/or provide you with any information you request about our products and services, verify your identity, or if we have a legitimate interest in doing so, e.g. in order to manage risk, or prevent fraud and misuse of our website or digital services such as our mobile application (Tamweelcom Mobile) for which we collect information that your browser sends (Log Data) whenever you visit our site. In fact, we may record the IP Address, operating system and browser used by each user and may be able -based on the IP address- to determine the type of browser, the browser version, website pages visited, access time and date, browsing time and any matters related to statistical analysis.
Yet, and when you inquire or request information about a specific product or service, the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) may ask you for some information such as your full name, phone number, national number, residential address, details of the requested service...etc. Please note that all information provided to us via the mobile application or any other digital channel, shall be saved on our systems and protected in accordance with the terms of data protection. Hence, you allow the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) to save and/or process your personal data.
When inquire or request information about a specific product or service via (Tamweelcom Mobile), the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) may ask you for some information such as your full name, phone number, national number, residential address, details of the requested service...etc. to study and assess the possibility of service delivery, noting that all information provided to us via the application shall be saved on our systems and protected in accordance with the terms of data protection.
Hence, you allow the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) to save and/or process your personal data.
To better protect your personal data when using (Tamweelcom Mobile), kindly note that:
- The application is in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations of data processing when accessing, collecting, using, or disclosing any personal data and ensure that appropriate legal bases are in place for data processing in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- The application allows the users to amend their data subject rights such as withdrawing their consent and/or requests for data deletion and/or deregister their accounts, as well as an effective channel for user privacy issue feedback.
With whom we share information
We may share information about you in connection with your dealings with us, and to the extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations, with the following parties:
- Branches of the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom).
- Regulatory authorities.
- External auditors.
- Third party service providers.
- Agents dealing on behalf of the Jordanian Microfinance Company.
- External supporting references.
- Other entities for which the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) is acting as an agent.
Legal basis for data processing
We will only use your data if we obtain your consent, or when we have another legal reason to use the same. In fact, the reasons for our use of your data include the following:
- Provide our products and services.
- Process your instructions.
- Managing our relationship with you.
- Preventing or detecting crimes, including fraud and financial crimes, such as anti-money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Ensure security, business continuity and risk management.
- Provide online services, mobile applications and other online product platforms.
- Improve our products and services.
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requirements.
- Perform systems or product development processes, and to meet planning, auditing and administrative purposes.
How long is the information kept
Your personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purposes stated and in accordance with the regulations, laws and instructions issued for keeping records.
Loan Term : 6 - 48 Months (according to loan amount)
Average Annual Percentage Rate (APR) = 37%
Loan Amount is subjected to loan fees, Stamps Fees Law, and Sales Tax Law.
fixed interest rate/annual
Total interest rate for the loan
800* 18% = 144 JOD
One-time commission for credit granting
1% = 8 JOD
Stamps duty on the Contract
First month payment amount
79.32 JOD (Principal 57.562 JOD, interest 21.125 JOD and sales tax on interest 0.633 JOD)
The remaining monthly payments amount.
79 JOD (Including principal payment, interest and sales tax on interest)
Additional examples are available using the following link:
By reading this document, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.