Use of digital services
1- When you or the authorized person use any of our digital services and/or make any transaction and/or request through these services, you authorize the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) to act accordingly. In fact, this is evidence that you or the authorized person has issued those services, transactions and requests for which you are responsible for all transactions and requests made through these services.
2- Availability of services:
- Digital Services may be available only for certain types of products or services.
- You acknowledge and agree that the availability and proper functioning of the Digital Services depends on many variable circumstances including location, availability of the mobile network, internet, signal strength, proper functioning of equipment and software, your mobile network operator, mobile phone and the computer for which Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) shall not be responsible for any errors or disruptions arising from or related to the mobile phone service, Internet service, telecommunications services, hardware or software. Yet, the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) does not accept any responsibility in the event of irregularity or discontinuation of the service or otherwise the inaccuracy in the information extracted by it.
If the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) issues any guidelines regarding the use of the Digital Services, those guidelines must be followed whenever any person accesses or uses the Digital Services and that the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) shall not be held liable for your failure to do so.
4- Operating times and availability of services:
Digital Services are usually available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or at the times mentioned in the applicable guidelines for specific services or that you are notified of, but the requirements of regular maintenance, increased demand for systems, hardware or software failures, communications outages, or malicious acts, power outages, or any other circumstances (whether similar or different from the above) are beyond the control of the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) and may result in that digital services cannot be provided, which you accept.
Access to services
You must comply with the following when using the Digital Services:
- Not to access the Digital Services using any equipment that you do not own or do not have a license or authorization to use in addition to taking all necessary practical measures to ensure that any equipment that enters the digital services shall be free from computer viruses or any other malicious software and are protected from the same.
- Although the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) uses all possible security means to protect you from the dangers of the Internet, the Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to the customer/user as a result of the risks arising from using the Internet, and that the customer/user alone bears all risks arising from the service chosen by the customer/user under this order.
Suspension of services
The Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom) has the right to permanently or temporarily cancel and/or suspend any digital service at any time.
You represent and warrant that:
- All information you provide are true, complete and not misleading and that any representation you make to us is true and not misleading.
- To take full responsibility for all transactions executed, including transactions executed through the Digital Services and, in particular to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the transactions you issue to us.
- Your system and any other computer system through which you access the Digital Services is, to the best of your knowledge, free from any electronic, mechanical, or data issues, corruption, data failures or corruption, computer viruses, malware, software defects or related issues.
- You are not situated in a country embargoed by the US, UK or EU, or designated by the US, UK or EU as a “terrorist sponsor”.
- You are not on any US, UK or EU list of prohibited or restricted entities.
- That you will not use any Digital Services for any unlawful purposes or in any manner not permitted by these Terms and without limiting the above, you agree and undertake to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations applicable to the Digital Services, and that you will not take any action that would infringe our rights held in the Digital Services.
Personal information updates
By entering into these Terms, you agree to notify us of any change immediately upon becoming aware of the incorrectness or obsolescence of personal information relating to users of our Mobile Services Platform, including authorized persons as applicable and including personal information relating to their use of our Mobile Services Platform.
The applicable law
- The Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the Digital Services, including non-contractual disputes or claims, shall be governed by and be construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which the Application/Account was opened, regardless of conflict of law principles.
- Your use of the Digital Services is through an Internet service provider, network server or other similar system in the country from which you access that service, and such access by you will also be subject to the relevant laws of that country and any provisions specified by the Internet service provider, network provider, server or other similar system.
- That considering any of these provisions unenforceable or void shall not make any of the other provisions unenforceable or void.
The courts of the country in which the digital account was opened shall, where applicable, have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the provisions or claims arising out of or in connection with the Digital Services, including non-contractual disputes or claims. Further, both parties acknowledge under these provisions the personal, the non-exclusive jurisdiction of those courts.